the Vocus Virtual Conference!
Looking for a crash course in social media? Look no further. By popular demand, Vocus presents an exclusive online encore presentation of its 2009 Conference! Watch the presentations and interact with presenters in live Q&A sessions, scheduled chats and informal virtual breakouts.
Date: July 23, 2009
Time: 10AM - 6:30PM EDT
Location: Your Desk!
Join us for this live Virtual Conference. Hear from industry thought leaders and Vocus customers who have achieved phenomenal success in social media in sessions including:
- Keynote: Putting the Public Back in Public Relations, Brian Solis, Author and Principal, FutureWorks; Deirdre Breakenridge, Author and President, PFS Marketwyse
- Twitter Best Practices: A Panel Discussion on Twitter, Shonali Burke, Shonali Burke Consulting; Christie Day, Southwest Airlines; and Nicole Nolte, Welz & Weisel Communications
- Maximizing the Value of Your News: From Twitter to Google, Sandra Fathi of Affect Strategies
- Integrated Approach to PR and Emerging Media, Ashley Pettit and Christie Day, Southwest Airlines
- Blogger Relations Panel, Aaron Brazell, Technosailor; Kate Michael, K Street Kate LLC; Peter Corbett, iStrategyLabs
- Avoiding the Bad Pitch Blog, Richard Laermer, RLM PR
- How to Build a Social Media Release, Brian Solis, FutureWorks
Learn more at: www.vocus.com/vc2009.