REAL Internet Marketing Advice from REAL People

...........................................................................................

Monday, June 22, 2009

Free Internet Marketing Tip 68

Would you like to KNOW which affiliate products will make you the most profit BEFORE you promote them? How about which keywords will rake in sales and which will drain your wallet BEFORE you drop a single nickel? Not long ago, I was in that same situation...I would promote one product and do very well, then the next one was a total dud. And for keywords...I would start an Adwords campaign and watch the expenses rack up, only to look closely at the campaign and see that only a few keywords were even converting. Then I discovered this cool software... I have been using it for over 1 year with great results (and I can tell you I tried 4 or 5 others BEFORE trying it and many were a LOT more expensive). I can recommend it to you 100% because I have personally used it to both SAVE $1,000s on keyword campaigns, and to MAKE $1,000s on affiliate promotions. It works because it takes the guesswork out of promotions--you can see exactly how well keywords and affiliate products will perform before you drop a fortune. (I even use it to test my new product launches to improve conversions and maximize results). Get the full details here: http://www.thinkbigpublications.com/go/affpro

No comments:

Post a Comment