REAL Internet Marketing Advice from REAL People

...........................................................................................

Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Internet Marketing Tip 326


Hello,

Just thought this might interest you...

In December 2009, I was privileged to speak before a large group of business professionals and entrepreneurs in Russia. My topic was, how to practically “Create Your Best Year Ever in 2010”.  On that day, I ended by sharing a video my team and I had created to summarize the highlights of what I had taught. 
The audience was so moved by the video, many asked if they could have a copy.  Today . . . I am sharing the video with you.  My hope is this video encourages you as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JVATV#p/c/97EDD619078BBA13

And feel free to share this video with anyone you know who needs a bit of encouragement and inspiration in these challenging times!  It might make a difference in their day . . . and maybe . . . just maybe . . . their whole year!

All the best,

John Von Achen
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1296950442#!/profile.php?id=1296950442

No comments:

Post a Comment