REAL Internet Marketing Advice from REAL People

...........................................................................................

Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Internet Marketing Tip 329


Here's a couple sites and services to grab now.

Just look at the stuff on this one: http://turnkey.fathomglobal.com/. I'm spearheading their new affiliate program.  Let me know, I can get you in.

This can be a gold mine for you. You pay $17 one time. Then, you can sell it to others for 100% profit!:

Contact me and I'll send you detailed strategy tomorrow on the process in general.

Just think like the Bible teaches: It is more blessed to give, than to receive.

Find something of value to your audience to give away. Quality info, a tutorial, secret strategy, etc. Exchange this gift for their permission to be emailed by you. Over deliver, undercharge. (Don't cheat yourself though). Literally, you already have the pieces to the puzzle; just maybe not in the right order. I'll help you change that.

I'll be in contact,
Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment