REAL Internet Marketing Advice from REAL People

...........................................................................................

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free Internet Marketing Tip 332


Honestly, I'm new to blogging and I have yet to generate much income on this line. I'm actually a free lance web designer, and I haven't spent much time on my blogs because of recent projects. but I'm getting there.

Anyways, I saw your blog, and wanted to let you know that you have an interesting niche here.

Your blog is already informative. I believe you have updated it every week. What lacks here is the promotion. I noticed that you already promote through Twitter and Facebook, but don't pass up on other social media outlets.

As much as possible find time to increase your followers. There are alot of ways to do this, but it's very time consuming if we do it ourselves for free...

Add more friends, find time to converse, register on other social media like digg, stumble upon, etc.

My blogs are more about technical stuff. I'm using automatic blog software that generates posts without any effort, so it's pretty easy money. Though the software costs a one time fee of $47, with it, I don't have to spend too much time composing posts or entries since the software does it for me. If you are interested just PM me.

I've also developed a traffic generating site. The info's there, but not many ads. I just list my other blogs there so that people can refer and it periodically drives traffic even though it doesn't generate much income.

My goal here is to earn more income and to construct a blog-group with a great niche. Make the original blog stable, then create another one. Creating multiple blogs for me has become a great way to earn income. Just imagine if you have 20 blogs, each earning $0.50 weekly, that will give you $10 a week. If you are earning that much, then that is a good start and it means your blog is a legitimate earner. Of course, not every one will be a hit. So you'll have to monitor your blog to get a good idea as to what's working and what's wasting your time.

Concentrate on your blog since you have a great niche. Just pay attention to your competition and promote your blog as much as possible. Promoting involves commenting on other blogs and linking your site through participating in forums, etc.

Whether we like it or not, we have to use some applications that help us lessen the workload from time to time. If you need help locating these applications, just PM me.

Manuel Baglatas

No comments:

Post a Comment