Keeping up with an ever changing and often widely spread IT environment can be a challenge for any System Administrator. The Windows operating system and applications generate configuration, event and performance data required to efficiently manage systems. Unfortunately, it is only written to the local machine and often underutilized.
Being aware of events taking place across your networks as they are happening, rather than after the fact, can often prevent small problems from becoming big headaches. After all, it's much easier to stay out of trouble than to get out of trouble.
ELM Enterprise Manager is a comprehensive system monitoring, alerting and reporting solution supporting Windows systems and network devices. Centralizing the status and performance data and automating event log management, ELM provides a single seat View of distributed environments for prompt analysis and problem resolution. Concise custom Filters trigger the notification engine to launch alerts that keep you aware as conditions change while flexible reporting options document short term and long term system activity. With ELM Enterprise Manager you:
- Increase productivity with automated system monitoring and alerting
- Replace forensic follow up with real-time analysis
- Support PCI and HIPAA compliance with security reporting
- Fortify capacity planning with resource trending
- Accommodate growth and virtualization with extensive scalability