REAL Internet Marketing Advice from REAL People

...........................................................................................

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free Internet Marketing Tip 268

Internet Services Guide would like to add you as a business connection:

"I'd like to invite you to join my neighborhood network on MerchantCircle. MerchantCircle helps me build stronger relationships with the other businesses in our neighborhood. It's been a big help for me to get referrals and to reach customers. It's exciting to see our local community take shape online, so I hope you'll connect with me and Internet Services Guide! It's free to join and only takes a minute to sign up and connect."

Accept or Decline Invitation:
http://www.merchantcircle.com/r?a=e5d4f6770f93464673811d85e6dba3dc

No comments:

Post a Comment